3:55 PM Eastern Time
Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Why cats blog

I am a cat.

By nature I am, of course, very curious. A lot of things are REALLY INTERESTING to me.

Also, I like to eat stuff. So a lot of things are REALLY INTERESTING to me because THEY COULD BE FOOD!

My moms (I have two of those) sometimes will SCOLD ME for EATING THINGS THAT ARE NOT FOOD. They do not appreciate the FINER THINGS IN LIFE.

So I thought I would get one of these blog things and share my thoughts on what is edible and what is not. I think pretty much anything can be food, so I have lots of material.

But my one mom, the one I like to sit on, says that CATS CAN'T TYPE. My other mom, the one whose hair tastes excellent, says that cats can type, but they are just REALLY BAD AT IT.

My moms do not know very much.

Labels: