8:11 PM Eastern Time
Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Socks!

As previously mentioned, I have a special affinity for shoes belonging to my mom with the tasty hair. What I have not mentioned previously is that I also like socks belonging to my mom with the comfy lap. Sometimes she takes off her socks in the night and drops them next to the bed. Then sometimes I get bored in the night and I bat her socks around the house. And then in the morning it is all HONEY, WHY IS ONE OF YOUR SOCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATHROOM? and THE CAT MUST HAVE BEEN BORED IN THE NIGHT AGAIN and WELL, SHE DEPOSITED YOUR SOCK NEXT TO HER BOX.

Normally I wait until the socks are no longer on my one mom before I have my way with them. But last night I just COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. My moms had gone out for a while, and when they came back, my mom with the comfy lap had a brand-new pair of socks which she proceeded to put on her feet. These socks are like nothing I've ever seen before. For one, they are HAIRY. For another, they TASTE LIKE PLASTIC.

I know that they taste like plastic because I TASTED THEM. Here is how it happened:

My mom with the comfy lap was sitting at the table, which I myself am NOT ALLOWED TO DO, and those hairy socks were RIGHT AT MY EYE-LEVEL and so what else was I to do except to investigate them? First I sniffed around a little bit. Then I took a cautious little lick, just to see if they tasted as interesting as they looked. And then finally I applied my teeth.

All of a sudden it was OW! BAD CAT! WHAT THE HELL! and WHAT DID THE CAT DO NOW? and THE STUPID CAT WAS INVESTIGATING MY SOCK AND SHE BIT MY FOOT! I ran away to hide someplace where neither of my moms could find me, to contemplate the errors of my ways and hope that my mom with the comfy lap leaves those hairy socks by the bed sometime soon. For I am not nearly finished with my investigation. I have yet to assess how well they glide across the floor in the night.

Labels:


Comments:
My mom said that I should write and thank you for the NEW CHICKEN DINNERS that Tajar and I got to experience tonight. I admit that at first I didn't notice anything was different, as my mom GOT HOME VERY VERY LATE and Tajar and I had already started to implement EMERGENCY SUSTINANCE PLAN ALPHA and so I was already half way through this new delicacy before I actually noticed the taste. But then it was all very yummy. My mom says that you don't like CHICKEN DINNERS. I don't understand this, are you sure that they are the SAME CHICKEN DINNERS that my mom brought home? Because I found it quite tasty and all in all much better than the PURPLE EARPLUG that I was MUNCHING ON TO SUSTAIN MY EMPTY RUMBLING BELLY while I was waiting for my mom to get home.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home