2:55 PM Eastern Time
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

No kidding, you can't eat that.

My moms are always going on about how the only things I am really allowed to eat are CAT FOOD and CAT TREATS. Of course this does not really stop me from attempting to sample other types of cuisine, including people food, hair, floor candy, and plastic bags.

I am very sad that now SOME CAT FOOD IS NOT FOR CATS. I am especially sad that it is my favorite kind, with CHUNKS AND GRAVY, which has been recalled because some other cats got very sick from it. In my opinion, if it is called CAT FOOD then it should be SAFE FOR CATS TO EAT.

We had some CHUNKS AND GRAVY in the house when it was recalled. My mom with the tasty hair got very nervous about this, but thankfully all the cans had been made before the ones that were recalled and I am feeling quite fine in the renal department, thank you.

But now we have only SOLID ENTREE in the house, the kind with TURKEY AND GIBLETS, which was previously my favorite. I still like this kind very much, but NOTHING COMPARES TO CHUNKS AND GRAVY.

(For the record, my favorite part is the GRAVY, which I like to slurp up before I eat even a single CHUNK.)

Labels:


Comments:
I cannot tell you how much I enjoy this blog! Being a crazy cat lady, I am so amused at what a creative writer you are and so proficient at typing.

Thankfully, you have not been affected by the tainted cat food and neither have my two kitties, Izzy and Jake. They have enough to worry about - with all of the bugs, birds and squirrels – cat food needs not to be an issue.

Stay well and keep posting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home